1. City sponsored events will have priority for space.
2. Rooms will be scheduled on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations may be made up to a maximum of twelve (12) months prior to the desired date and are preferred at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the rental.
3. Applications may be made for no more than three (3) consecutive months.
4. Applicants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
5. The date is reserved when application and payment are received.
6. Refunds will be granted with seventy-two (72) hours advance notice of cancellation. Refunds will not be made for events not utilizing the full rental time period.
7. Only free standing decorations are permitted. Do not affix anything to ceiling, walls, doors, columns or windows. Magnets and/or suction cups are acceptable for windows or window frames. Candles or open flames are prohibited. Rice, birdseed, confetti, dance wax, bubbles, etc. is not allowed inside or on the outside terrace.
8. Smoking is not permitted within the facility.
9. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises (except by permit for Multi-Purpose room and outdoor terrace only).
10. Weapons and controlled substances are strictly prohibited. Possession will result in dismissal from the facility.
11. The Staff has the authority to assign rooms as needed.
12. Facility renters are responsible for controlling noise that may be disturbing to other activities.
13. The City is not responsible for personal injuries, damages, or lost property.
14. The Staff reserves the right to request a group or organization to relinquish specific time and/or space if the activity conflicts with community-orientated programs.
15. The City reserves the right to adjust fees as necessary.
16. For your protection, you may wish to obtain Public Liability Insurance while on City property to indemnify against loss resulting from bodily injury and/or property damage. your personal insurance agent or an insurance agent can assist you.